1.8.2018 - 31.7.2020
Applicant Organisation: Sokratovské rozhovory z.s.
Partners: Permacultura Cantabria, Spain and EESTI PEOPLE TO PEOPLE, Estonia
Increasing mutual understanding with YOUTH EMOTIONAL MANAGEMENT GUIDE
The main aim of this strategic partnership is the writing, publication, translation and exhaustive dissemination of the Youth Emotional Management Guide. This guide will be a useful tool, so that youth workers could improve the competences needed in the emotional work towards their learners, giving pedagogical guidelines on active listening, emotional discharge and other strategies to work with young groups about the oppressions and mistreatment they receive and that are perpetuated by them. A teaching unit will be also writing collaboratively to offer specific activities to organisations wishing to work with groups about this topic.
Through the dissemination of the project´s results (the guide in Czech and Spanish, the teaching unit in Estonian and the summary video of the conferences where the results will be presented) we would like to improve the quality of youth work, through capacity building on emotional management.
Goals of the project:
1. Bestow the basic emotional management tools for non-formal education on youth workers.
2. To raise awareness, among those relevant agents in the educational decision-making, of the relevance of emotional issues, in order to achieve an education of quality.
3. Introducing innovative improvements related to emotional management in youth training, with the consequent direct impact in the learning quality of young people, their inclusive education and their future employability.
4. Broadening knowledge about emotional management of the participating organisations, by means of online and on-site networking.
5. Laying the foundations for other long-term collective projects in the emotional field.
A Youth Emotional Management Guide and a teaching unit, with specific activities will be published in Czech, Estonian and Spanish
There will also be three on-site conferences (Czech Republic, Spain, Estonia), a summary video of these conferences,
Each partner will organise an internal workshop for youth workers or trainers and will disseminate the results online in the social networks sites.